This Application collects personal data of its Users. According to the provisions in force on privacy and processing of personal data, below is reported the general information about the owner and data controllers, the rights that the user can exercise, the methods of treatment, the categories and the explicit purposes.
Ferrari S.p.A., headquartered at Via Emilia Est no. 1163, Modena, operational headquarters Via Abetone Inferiore 4, 41122 Maranello (Modena); tax code/VAT no. 00159560366; Economic Administrative Index MO – 88683, the Data Controller of the Site. Any request relating to personal data processed by Ferrari S.p.A. can be sent to the e-mail address email@example.com.
Types of Data collected
This Application uses some personal data, independently and through third parties. The collection methods are made through cookies and storage technologies of local data – on the device in use by the user – and on the server on which the application is running. Full details on each type and purpose of the collected data are provided in the dedicated sections of this document or through specific informative texts displayed simultaneously with the collection of the data.
Personal data may be provided by the User or, in the case of usage and performance data, may be collected during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all data required by this Application are to be considered mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide services. If this Application indicates some Data such as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory, are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Mode and place of processing collected data
The Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers, may have access to Data) hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of the Managers can always be requested at any time to the Data Controller.
Legal basis of treatment
The Owner processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes;
Please note that, in some jurisdictions, the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, provided that the User does not object (“opt- out “) to this treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation regarding the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subjected;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Owner or third parties.
It is however always possible to request the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided by a contract or necessary to conclude it.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the data processing place, the User can refer to the section concerning the processing of Personal Data.
You have the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the opening dates.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is met. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
- When the processing is based on the consent of the User, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an order of an authority.
At the end of the retention time the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the processing of collected data
Data concerning the User are collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services for aggregated statistical purposes, retargeting, tag management and improvement of the Service. To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to sections of this document.
Details about the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and for the use of the following services:
Purpose of supply of the Service
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to provide correctly the services to its users.
- Cookie banner view
Personal data collected — Cookie
Place of treatment — Application
- Preferences about the types of cookies accepted
In the Cookie settings page you can accept or reject all categories of Cookies that are not essential for the Application. The application records this information as essential cookies.
Personal data collected — Cookies
Place of treatment — Application
Statistical purposes and of improvement of the Service
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
- Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google may use the Personal Data to contextualise and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network.
Personal data collected — Cookies and usage data.
Place of treatment — Usa
To avoid Google from receiving your data — Opt-out
Adhering to the Privacy Shield
Purpose of Tag management
This type of services is functional to the centralized management of the tags or scripts used by this Application. The use of these services involves the flow of User Data through them and, if necessary, their retention.
- Google Tag Manager (Google LLC)
Google Tag Manager is a tag management service provided by Google LLC.
Personal data collected— Cookies and usage data.
Adhering to the Privacy Shield.
Statistical and retargeting purposes
This type of service is functional to evaluate the effectiveness of an advertising campaign and, eventually, make possible the retargeting in order to reach the users as a result of new initiatives or features of this Application
- Facebook Pixel (Facebook Inc.)
The tracking pixel of Facebook conversions to monitor the progress of a certain Facebook advertising campaign and verify its effectiveness.
Personal data collected — Cookies and usage data.
Click here to manage the privacy of your data and your Facebook account
Users may exercise their rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller. Especially, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of its Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of his data. You may object to the processing of your data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
- access his data. The User have the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User has the right to verify the correctness of his Data and request their updating or correction.
- obtain the treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- obtain the deletion or removal of his Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request to the Owner the deletion of his Data.
- receive his data or have them transferred to another owner. The User have the right to receive his data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
Details on the right of opposition
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority to which the Holder is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation. Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Owner deals with data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
In order to exercise the rights of the User, Users can send a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. These requests are deposited free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
More information about the treatment
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages of its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User. The User must be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third party service used by it may collect System Logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact details.
Answers to «Do Not Track» requests
This application does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult the respective Privacy Policies.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
It‘s a personal data any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a physical person identified or identifiable.
Usage data are information collected automatically through this Application (also from third party applications integrated into this Application), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User that connects with this Application, addresses in URI notation ( Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (good order, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, to the parameters related to the operating system and to the IT environment you.
The individual who uses this application that, unless otherwise specified, is equal to the interested party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures related to the operation and use of this application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Application as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document shall be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored in the User’s device
This privacy statement is drafted on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including Articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only concerns this Application.
May 11, 2018